Zil Bok Manhring, a 17 year old female, Poet who joined us on May 22nd, 2017
Location:Clarkston, GANationality:BurmeseShort Bio:It's beautiful outside but you're depressed.
1. Will I every become somebody's beautiful poem?..(on 22nd, May, 17)
2. It's like sad is my home. I visit happy for a moment but I always come home to sad...(on 22nd, May, 17)
3. If only sorry could fix what is flawed deep down in me by you...(on 22nd, May, 17)
4. Eyes, they tell secrets the mouth can't...(on 22nd, May, 17)
5. ARE WE GOING TO BECOME LEGENDS?..(on 22nd, May, 17)
6. A man who was in the army said, "There are no women there, women were just imaginary being."..(on 22nd, May, 17)