Change & Success Quotes Pictures
Success is just a thought until you act upon it..
Business Goal Short One linersSuccess Thought Act
Transformation simply means change, what matters most is not what you change but what you change..
Goal Inspirational Leadership Politics WisdomChange
You have to make the choice. Either get up once more and try again, or stop moving forward and..
Inspirational Life Positive AttitudeTry Stop Choice
For you to succeed in Life, Divorce your Ego..Life
Success is not based on talents alone but a threefold combination of vision, work and persistence..
Desire Dreams Faith Goal InspirationalSuccess Work Alone Vision
The price of victory is patience and persistence..
Confidence Leadership Opportunity Truth WisdomPatience
If you don't think outside the box, eventually you'll get trapped in it..
Business Creativity PhilosophyThink
Change doesn't happen, till You Change..
Inspirational Life Philosophy WisdomChange Happen
Lions live amongst lions. Tigers live amongst tigers. Please don't ask me where to find success...Success Find
You can ALWAYS change the way you think about things. You can't always change everything, but the..
Inspirational Philosophy Truth Wisdom One linersWay Think Change Bring
Do not complain of being at the bottom, rise up. There is always room at the top...
Failure Goal Hope Inspirational LeadershipBeing
Origin of true happiness lies in the congruity of thought, word, and deed ..Happiness Thought
Calling for change and being part of making change are two very different things. Stop calling for..
Confidence Courage OpportunityWant Being Change Stop Different
To succeed in anything get out of the I-KNOW-IT-ALL syndrome, Learn and Receive from others..Know Learn
Strength is not just about one's physical performance, real strength is the ability to give up on..Love Give Future Strength Ability
Embrace your vision, so that you will have the power to conquer the impossible...
Confidence Desire Dreams Faith InspirationalPower Impossible Vision
Any path will get you there, choose the one of least resistance and most reward...
Business Dreams Leadership Opportunity PhilosophyPath
Give yourself permission to evolve. Become a philosopher; come up with your own interpretation of..
Business Inspirational Leadership Optimism PhilosophyLife Give Truth Stop
I can't change you and you can't change me, but we can work together and change the world...World Change Work Together
Never look back unless it's to see how far you've come...
Confidence Inspirational OptimismLook
Destiny does not go knocking on your door. You have to knock on destiny's door...Door Destiny
Top 10 Change & Success Quotes
After every winding road, a straight road ahead- Abeer Al Jammal
The only hurdle that stands in the way of you achieving true greatness is yourself.- Teboho Kutoane
I don't pursue Money.. I pursue making a difference in the lives of others- Garron C. Haun
Yesterday was the lesson Today is the reward - Nancy Thompson Mahler
Don't let fear stop you from growing, Don't let the past hold you in a cage of regret, Yesterday was the lesson, Today is the reward - Nancy Thompson Mahler
I wanted my life to Change, so I made the Choice, I knew it wouldn't happen just by chance.- Allen Lazar
If your life is filled with darkness, just go somewhere there is light. The darkness will slowly fade away.- Allen Lazar
Change yourself from person to personality, that is what I call as development.- BILAL SHEIKH AHMAD
Integration needs to be part of your marketing, Because customers are transforming faster than you are. If you don't catch them, you're in trouble.- Komalesh KP
Occasionally all you require is 'Some Inactivity'.- NaGa RaJ D
All Change & Success Quotes ⇑
If in some point of your life you get stuck and there is 79% chance of failure and 21% chance of success, don't think about that failure think about the 21% success. It's just like nitrogen and Oxygen, there is 79% of Nitrogen and 21% of oxygen still we are surviving. Look life from a different angle you will always succeed- Karan Mali
Do not let situations change your fate, you decide on the fate of those situations.- k.r.chandrasekhar
Excuses are many, Reasons are few, and Successes are fewer- Pradeep jagat
Every new day is a blessing in your hand. You can be the sculpture of your future.- Charmila K
Carrying someone else's weight is only going to weigh down on you and add stress, frustration, and pain. Choose who you work with and play with wisely.- Loren Weisman
Finish Friday Stronger Than You Started Monday- Steve Aura
Bringing your dreams to the conscious mind is the first step to them becoming reality- Simone Williams
One day I woke up and decided, I never wanted to give someone the power to tell ME when to wake up, Or to tell ME what I shall do. So I changed ME.. To stop that from ever happening - rhys hall
Dear beginnings. How are they plural you may ask? The answer is quite simple really. There are many paths leading up to the beginning. So in that case, there could be multiple beginnings leading to the next beginning and so on and so forth. I guess the only true end of beginnings is death? For death is the only thing that can truly stop you from beginning once more. Of course there is a spiritual route to be considered. But will the afterlife really be a brand new beginning? Or a beginning which simply leads to your next beginning? So for this, you will need to completely forget the meaning of beginning and the meaning of end. For they are not to be considered a path, a choice, an option, in this; my universe.- William A. Harrison
The sign of a strong leader and entrepreneur is one that has the ability in the midst of chaos to be able to leverage opportunities to attain success beyond what was originally contemplated.- Marshall Krupp
Carve my name in hearts because marble is ever changing- Brandon Kellum
The day that you are willing to sacrifice self-comfort and personal convenience, is the day that everything becomes possible- Dontae Lundy
A puzzled piece like you should be where it belongs, not where it doesn't fit in, said a lot of people in my life.- Dakota Ace Hardin
Negative thoughts are the biggest threat to human kind- Shrikrishna Deore
There are billions of seconds in your lifetime, and it only takes one to completely alter the significance of your life.- Christian Andrew Stites
The point of wisdom is when the heaven takes you higher than what you expect of what you know.- Oscar Auliq Ice
Do not stop pursuing your dreams in the midst of all the difficult situations you find yourself to be in. Instead, set your goals in faith.- Oscar Auliq Ice
One day we just wake up. We wake up and say enough is enough, but we just don't say it when we wake. We say it every second of every day. This is how habits are broken. This is how we make a change.- Lance Anthony Ambourn
Social Media begins with a story - your story.- Germany Kent
Imagine a world full of happy people, show someone love, make someone happy, be the best you can be, lets build a happier world- Amukelani Hlangwane
Some are born with silver spoons in their mouth, some are born with bank accounts waiting for them to use, some are born with ready-made life for them, but some had to work from zero to hero to live the life they are living today.. make your own living, let your sweat serve to water the seeds of your success.- Piet Ntema
Any president should not be valued by what he did , but by what he didn't.- mohdmustafa99
Character must first be developed on the inside before it will manifest on the outside..- Paddick Van Zyl
Everybody sees the world in a different way..- Hamdan Zefa Banda
If you allow yourself to be defined by someone other than yourself, then you have not reached your true potential if that definition is not who you are or want to become.- George A. Gilmore
Many complex equations like Socialism and Capitalism come in the way of equality and growth but the best route is in-between them.- Dhruva Mathur
Past failures create a manual for future success- Phillip Orange
Don't be afraid of the unknown and don't make excuses when you reach it, enter with an open mind, as it could be a route of success and self development- Phillip Orange
No one knows anything until we accept the fact that we don't know anything and that's when we truly know something.- Latia Hemphill
When you follow others, you are trapped in an endless maze trying to find yourself before you lose yourself.- Nike Hawk
I need to buy myself a box, so I can sit outside of it, and think.- Alexis L. Easton
They say it's good to have regrets in life that's how we learn from our mistakes.. Now if you had regrets but haven't learnt anything from it then I suggest you go see a shrink.- Max